Rose Quartz Meaning
Also known as the heart stone, Rose Quartz is the stone of love. One of the more potent of the heart chakra stones, Rose Quartz brings healing and balancing energy to the life of the one who wears the stone close. In addition, the love stone can be used to benefit the heart, circulatory system, fertility, headaches, kidney disease, sinus problems, acne, addictions, reducing signs of aging and more.
How to Use Rose Quartz Healing Crystal
Rose Quartz has many healing and rejuvenating therapies. Wear a Rose Quartz Fertility Bracelet for help with conceiving, or attract love and gentle energy with a Rose Quartz Gemstone Bracelet. Find these and other Rose Quartz jewelry below.
More about Rose Quartz
- Geographic Origins: Brazil, Madagascar, South Africa, Mozambique, India, and the United States
- Birthstone: Taurus and Libra
- Chakra Alignment: Heart
- Element: Earth, Water
- Origin of Name and Mythology: Named for its rose pink color, rose quartz has been documented as a source of love and healing by ancient Greek, Egyptian and Roman civilizations, as well as Ancient Tibetan and Chinese cultures
- Alternative names: Love Stone, Pink Quartz, Bohemian Ruby, Heart Stone
For questions about our spiritual rose quartz jewelry, or for help choosing the right stone, please contact zen jewelz today.
Rutilated Quartz Meaning
Rutilated Quartz generates and amplifies energies and holds memories, being especially adept at uncovering the causes of mental anguish. Named for the Rutile fibers that are naturally embedded in the stone, this quartz appears in many colors. Each Rutile fiber conducts energy on its own, and the stone as a whole is effective for encouraging mental focus, attracting love and stabilizing relationships, and also returning the chakras to a balanced state. Physically, Rutilated Quartz can assist with food disorders, the immune system, respiratory illness, depression, impotence, infertility and fatigue.
How to Use Rutilated Quartz Healing Crystal
Use Rutilated Quartz to repel negativity, fight depression, and bring forth calm, reason and order. Additionally, this stone is useful for letting go of the past and offering forgiveness. Wear a Rutilated Quartz Gemstone Bracelet or a Love Wrap made from Rose Quartz and Rutilated Quartz to let go of the past and find love, or the Change Bundle bracelet to effectively deal with impending transitions in your life.
More about Rutilated Quartz
- Geographic Origins: Brazil, Swiss Alps, Arkansas, and some African localities
- Birthstone: Gemini and Taurus
- Chakra Alignment: Solar Plexus
- Element: Fire
- Origin of Name and Mythology: From the Latin word rutilus, meaning “reddish”
- Alternative names: Venus’ Hair Stone, Red Hair Quartz, Rutile in Quartz, Golden Hair Quartz
For questions about our healing crystal rutilated quartz jewelry, or for help choosing the right stone, please contact zen jewelz today.